"I want to expand.Like the universe,let my body become the void that can nurture energy in pulse waves of pleasure and light but just as easily swallow this world whole,destroy it in dusk"
-- She Ate Her Tale by Dantiel Wynn
I am looking for my own peace, love and light.
I am fascinated by healthy eating and true, raw beauty.
I am impassioned by social issues regarding basic human rights, involving race, gender and sexuality.
I want to capture the world I've experienced in words.
I want to write, live, love and laugh every day.
1. They’re not easily offended, and don’t take things personally
2. They’re accepting, non-judgmental and always want the best for you
3. They respect others’ perspectives, needs and boundaries
4. They listen well to others, and try to see their point of view
5. They’re kind and understanding, warm, respectful and accepting
6. They’re trustworthy and loyal, and they think the best of you
Does this remind you of anyone? A role model?
Mark Bustos is a hair stylist at an upscale salon in New York City, but not all of his clientele have to be wealthy to get a quality trim. Sometimes, they don’t need a penny.